Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Body Shop - Nature's Minerals Foundation SPF25

Size: 0.01g
Price : HK$189



According to The Body Show Webpage:
Long-lasting powder foundation made from the purest minerals. The powders act like a protective veil to naturally defend the skin against sun damage with SPF 25. Applies evenly and blends easily for a radiant, natural-looking complexion. Non pore-clogging. Colour builds easily to provide an adjustable light to medium coverage. Effectively reduces the appearance of redness, imperfections, blemishes and visible pores. Preservative-free, fragrance-free. Dermatologically tested, non-comedogenic.


Ingredients:

Kaolin clay - Is a clay mineral that helps to bind the make-up to the skin for long lasting coverage

Mediterranean clay - Is an absorbent mineral that helps to bind the make-up to the skin for long-lasting coverage.

Titanium dioxide and iron oxide - In selected shades - provides a natural-looking colour palette and protects the skin from the sun.


My Opinion:

This comes in 5 shades and I got the second lightest which was still way too dark for my NC25 skintone, but the lightest shade comes with a pink undertone, which is not for me.

Even during Summer when I'm a NC30 it was still slightly too dark, so I can't build up to the coverage that I need.

Apart from having the wrong color, I had a bad experience while purchasing this product, I've approached the sales lady in Body shop hoping to get some assistance in color matching and was informed that if I wanted to appear more natural to go for shade 2 and if I wanted to appear to be fairer go for shade 1. What exactly does that mean??????

No comments:

Post a Comment