Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Benefit Posietint

Contents: 12.5ml / 0.42 us fl. oz.
Price: US$28







According to Benefit's webpage:
  • Poppy-pink tinted lip & cheek stain
  • Liquid-gel formula blends to just-picked perfection on all complexions and lasts for hours.

How to apply:
Brush three strokes on the apple of your cheek and blend quickly with fingertips. Do the same on your other cheek. Dot on lips & blend with fingertip. For a deeper "pop" of color, repeat.

My Opinion:
I love using cheek stains because it stays in place for the whole day, my only complain is when you apply it you have to work on it really fast, otherwise it will just "stain".
You can see from the last picture above that I didn't blend it imediately and it left a stain on my hand, it will stay like that no matter how I rub.

No comments:

Post a Comment