Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ipsa Skin Beauty Foundation

Ipsa Skin Beauty Foundation
Contents: 33g
Shade: N3 Ochre
Price: Yen 5,000






This was my first high end foundation, which I don't think is available anymore. The reason why I still have it, is because this is a full coverage foundation which I don't think is suitable for my everyday needs.....

This is a cream foundation with SPF15 PA+, the texture is really thick and I only need half a squirt for each application.
I know that alot of people love Ipsa foundation, and i've really wanted to like it, but I just can't make it work. When I use this foundation on it's own, I have the mask like feeling which I hate, and in order to make it wearable, I like to mix it with my DSW Deep Sea Makeup Fitting Gel (it thins out the foundation).

I'll try to finish this off, but I don't think Ipsa's foundation is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment