Search This Blog

Monday, March 8, 2010

Revlon Beyond Natural Skin Matching Makeup

Content: 30ml / 1 Fl Oz
Price: HK$168
Shade: 220 Light-Medium


When you squeeze out of the tube is just white cream


When you rub it, it turns flesh color


According to Revlon's Webpage:

Weightless foundation that goes on white and self-adjusts to match your exact skin tone. In 5 shades with a flawless finish. SPF 15.

Active Ingredients:
Titanium Dioxide3.9%
Zinc Oxide 2.0%

Covers imperfections and evens skins appearance. Patented ingredients made with innovative micro-color beads adjust to your exact skin tone upon application.

To Use: Apply with fingertips and blend until white formula transforms to match your exact skin tone. Apply prior to sun exposure.
My Opinion:

I got this in shade 220 Light-Medium and it matches me perfectly, and I can't stop wondering how come this stuff only comes in 5 shades but matches most people skintone?

Apart from the color match, this stuff is useless, doesn't cover anything at all, doesn't even my skintone, and it doesn't stay for more than 4 hours. I'll still try to use up my tube, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Note: you have to apply this foundation with your fingers, and if you are like me who prefer to use a brush/sponge for your foundation, this might not work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment