Search This Blog

Friday, March 19, 2010

Oriental Princess Tropical Nutrients Banana Hair Treatment

Contents: 200g


Tropical Nutrients Banana
Enriched nutrients, restoring formula for dry and split-end

With Long Lasting Moisturiser that helps maintain moisture longer and excellence in reducing the loss of natural hair moisture, protect the hair from fungi, bacteria and pollution, the cause of damaged and unhealthy hair, revitalizes the hair to a soft, shiny and attractive finish with 2 enriched products: Treatment Shampoo and Hair Treatment blended with the Oriental natural extracts




According to the bottle:

A nutritive hair treatment for hair that is dry, full of split ends and severely lacking in moisture. Brimming with banana extract to cleanse the scalp and arrest the development of hair-weakening bacteria.

Algae extract provides excellent nutrion, acting as a long lasting moisturiser. By coating the hair with a light film, algae extract helps to protect it against damage caused by chemicals and pollutants and reduce the loss of essential natural oils.

Directions: After shampoo, massage the Treatment evenly on your hair. Leave on for 2-5 minutes and rinse off thoroughly.

Ingredients: Deionised Water, Disodium EDTA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclemethicone, Citric Acid, Bechentriminium Methosulfate, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, methylchloroisothiazolinene (and) Methylisothiazolinone, CI19140

My Opinion:

Ages ago, the body shop used to have a similar product, and I love it, but unfortunately it has been discontinued.

When I found out that Oriental Princess had a similar product I just went nuts. Whenever I'm in Thailand I'll just stock up, I've already finished my shampoo and this is my last bottle of hair treatment. I just hope that it'll last until my next trip to Thailand.....

No comments:

Post a Comment