Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Konad Haul

My latest obsession is Konad nail stamper, these are so easy to use that I've started doing my own nails and I'll be posting some of my finished work later.



Top Row (from left to right):

  1. 11ml Special nail polish in Pearl White - HK$68
  2. 10ml Top coat in Regular - Free gift
  3. Stamp set includes 1 scraper and 1 two way stamp = HK$48
  4. 10ml Special nail polish in Black - HK$48

Mid Row (from left to right):

  1. 5ml Special nail polish in Blue Pearl - HK$38
  2. 5ml Special nail polish in Pearl White - HK$38
  3. 5ml Special nail polish in Silver - HK$38

Bottom Row - Image Plate - HK$43 each

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm your first follower. :)
    Love it that you got Konad. Can't wait to see your nails done with it. I love Konading.
    I'm going to check your blog over more,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for only reading your comments now. I had trouble managing my blogs, but thanks for being my first follower.

    ReplyDelete