Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sana Pore Putty Make Up Base

Contents: 25g
Price: HK$75








Sana Pore Putty Make Up Base SPF17 PA++ helps to create even skin tone and conceal pores perfectly. It contains closely attaching silicon powder to make your skin smoother and control sebum secretion.


My Opinion:

Don't even try to apply this all over your face, this stuff is soooooooo thick that my skin actually felt suffocated.

I only use a tiny bit (about a pea size) and apply it around my cheeks, chin and forehead to conceal my pores. On it's own it doesn't cover everything, but if i layer it with a foundation, my pores are almost gone.

This does not work with mineral powder on me, I can only layer it with a liquid, if I try to use it with minerals, it just emphasis my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment