Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Neutrogena Shampoo Anti-Residue Formula

Price: HKD59.9
Contents: 175ml




According to Neutrogena's webpage:

Anti-Residue Shampoo is a shampoo treatment that instantly removes up to 90% of dulling residue caused by shampoos, conditioners and styling products.

It cleans hair thoroughly and easily rinses away. Use it once a week, then go back to your favorite shampoo. You'll find that it works better than ever. Works with all hair types.

Hair is clean and residue-free.

My Opinion:


I've been using this once per week for several years, and I like to call it deep cleanse shampoo, because it really removes everthing from my hair. However, I've noticed recently that If I have my hair color treated, the color tends to fade away faster if i use this product.


When I'm done with this bottle I intend to try the Tresemme deep cleanse shampoo, because I've read some good review about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment