Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

Johnson's Baby Cologne

Contents: 125ml
Price: HK$17.50 each (it was priced at HK$35 bogo)


From Left to Right:

  • Regular ( the regular was a free gift)
  • Playful tickle
  • Bounce
  • Regular
According to the package:
A gentle, mildly scented cologne that gives a fesh after-bath feeling
Apply regularly to stay fragrant, fresh and cool throughout the day

Ingredients:
Alcohol Denat., Water, Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil


My Opinion:

People were raving about these in beautyexchange.com.hk, and since they were having a bogo, I got 2 sets for myself .

The regular scent was the free gift and was actually the scent that I've liked the least (I guess that's why they were free....)

These scents are either flowery or fruity, not your regular baby powder scent, and I was actually dissapointed because I just love the scent of baby powder.... The closest that you'll get is playfull tickle which smells like soap.

Their staying power is very low, I usually carry it around in a spritzer and just spray when I need to freshen up.

Lastly, these cologne does contains alcohol, don't be fool by the name.





No comments:

Post a Comment