Price: Hk210 (I got this from bonjour)
The following information has been extracted from Sasa's webpage:
Vitacreme B12 Regenerative Cream is the hottest item in Europe, the USA, Japan and Korea. It has been gaining great popularity since its birth. The benefits of this amazing treatment are acknowledged by the Japanese celebrity, Norika Fujiwara. What’s more, it made a remarkable sales volume in the Beauty Kingdom, Korea. In only 6 months, 100 000 tubes were sold!
It discloses the secrets of flawless skin:
- It corrects the skin suffering from fatigue, dehydration, aging or dullness.
- It enhances skin’s resilience and firmness.
- It prevents premature wrinkling.
- It smoothes away fine lines and wrinkles.
- It reduces the appearance of visible pores.
- It replenishes skin with moisture and nourishment.
- It smoothes or alleviates new or old scars caused by acne or insect bites.
- It soothes damaged skin caused by prolonged exposure to sun.
- It helps cure chafing rash.
- It comforts shaved skin.
Clinical research proved it 100% safe and mild. Non-greasy and readily absorbed. For all skin types and all ages.
How to use it:
Use twice a day. Apply a proper amount to cleansed and toned face and throat. Massage into skin until completely absorbed. It could be used as a makeup base as it optimizes the efficacy of any makeup products.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Corn (Zea Mays) Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Octyldodecanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Steareth-20. Tocopherol, salicylic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Bha, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butyl Carbamate, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Hydroxyusohecyl 3- Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.
The reason why this product became so hot in Asian countries, is because it was featured in Norika Fujiwara's beauty book.
I didn't notice any difference with my skin after using this product. However, I've started to use this at the same time as I've started to use Stieva-A, and I've heard alot of people claiming that they had problems like peeling while using tretinoin, so I'm not sure whether this cream had anything to do with my skin looking normal (hope so).