Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Lancome Blanc Expert GN-White Generating New Whiteness Spot Eraser

Contents: 30ml
Price: HK$650



Description:

Lancome BLANC EXPERT GN-WHITE Generating New Whiteness Spot Eraser is formulated with breakthrough GN-White System to counter-strike most of the melanin synthesis “activators”. The system is designed to modulate the cellular messengers to break the “darkening spiral”. This cutting edge formula is developed to limit the excessive skin pigmentation at the source to reduce dark spots.

After 4 weeks, dark spots are dramatically reduced. Even the most stubborn ones are visibly diminished. Skin looks flawless and replumped with ultimate luminosity.


How to use:

  1. Apply the Spot Erasor Serum onto the forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
  2. Spread it over the face using large, looping movements insisting on the spots area.
  3. Finish by stroking down the sides of the nose and onto the upper lip, across the chin and under the jaw line.
  4. Working from the forehead down to the chin, use the middle finger to make feather-like stroking movements across the face and neck.

My Opinion:

I've been using Lancome spot erasor on and off for over 10 years, whenever my skin is dull or have some major discoloration isues I'll always go back to this.

All these years Lancome kept on changing its formula, and I think that the product has really been improved. I used to need to finish at least one bottle to start to see any improvements, but with the latest formula I can actually see a brightest on my skin only after using it for one night.

I'm not sure whether it really removes spots, but it does brighten up my face and even out my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment