Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Coreana Entia - Cooling Vitalizing Pack

Contents: 280ml
Price: HK$319






According to Coreana's webpage:

Entia is Coreana Brand for girls at blooming 20s. Made from qualified botanical ingredients from fruits, flower roots, stalk on leaf that helps your skin much fresher.
Commitment to product integrity, Entia products are for the girls young at heart.

Ingredients of Entia skincare:
  • Flower (Hydrolyzed Lupin Proteinm, Narcissus, Crithmum Maritimum)
  • Fruit (Opuntia Extract)
  • Leaf (Peach Extract)
  • Stalk (Pine Bud Extract)
  • Root (Licorice Extract)

Technology of Entia: Nano-Messenger

Nano-Messenger helps increase absorptionand leaves continuous effect on your skin. It carries the ingredients deep in to your skin and makes it last for a long time

Ingredients for Entia Purifying Care:

  • Green Bean Extract - contains vitexin and isovitexin, has anti-free radical effect, purifying effect, anti inflammation, moisturizing and activating cell function.
  • Grape Seed Extract - anti-oxidization, moisturizing, anti-inflammation and removing dead cells.
  • Kidney Seed Extract - improving resilience.
  • Sunflower Seed Extract - anti-oxidization.
  • Olive Seed Extract - skin protein, moisturizing, improving resilience, cell renewal and anti-inflammation effect.
  • Polysaccharide - moisturizing and relieving irritation.

My Opinion:

After all these jargon that I've extracted from Coreana's webpage, I've only got one word for this product "crap".

I got this during the Summer and was told by the sales lady that this product was good for the hot summer days, I was told to keep it refrigerated and use it every other day. It will cool down and hydrate your skin.

You were suppose to place it on your face for 15 minutes and rinse off with water. I've done as instructed and always end up breaking out in the next day....

I've noticed that if I wash my face with a cleanser after the mask, there won't be any break out in the next day. Now my question is what is the point of placing a mask where you have to wash it off WITH A CLEANSER after 15 minutes???? 15 minutes is not enough time for it to penetrate into the skin (that's my perception, correct me if I'm wrong.)

No comments:

Post a Comment