Search This Blog

Monday, December 6, 2010

Oriental Princess Get Cheeky Cheek Jelly

Contents:0.35oz/10g
Shade: 02 Bouncy
Price: 165 Baht


This is enough for both cheeks


According to the package:
A colourful gel that can be used on the cheeks to give a natural, lively look. Natural extracts of rose water, chamomille and honey help keep the skin looking fresh and beautiful.

Directions: Shake well before using. Apply the gel onto the skin and blend in thoroughly.

Ingredients: Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Rose Water Extract, Chamomile Extract, Honey Extract, Talc, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Made in Thailand.
My Opinion:
Oriental Princess is like the Thailand version of The Body Shop. I've started using their hair care products several years ago, and this is one of the shop that I must visit whenever I go to Thailand.
I've decided to try out their cheek products because I couldn't find any decent gel blush in HK, my current favorite is Tarte (which is not available in HK), but this one is a very good and cheap alternative.
First of all, this stuff is super pigmented, you only need a tiny bit for both cheeks (amount shown in the above pic). Second, I put this on 7 in the morning and it stays that way until 7 at night. Conclusion this stuff is great, and is dirt cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment