Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Natur Vital Henna Shampoo


Contents: 300ml (10.1 fl oz)
Price: HKD 48.00
Local of Purchase: City Super

According to the package:

A new, double natural action formula that brightens and protects your colour. The result is soft, shiny hair with longer-lasting colour

Natural action

Henna "Lawsonia inermis", a natural colouring agent is obtained from crushed dried Henna leaves. Henna extract makes your hair shiny and strong and gives it lots of body. It also brightens natural and dyed hair colour.

Sunflower "Hellianthus annuus L", the extract from Sunflower seeds is rich in polyphenols and protects the colour of natural and dyed hair from the aggression of ultra-violet rays and free radicals. Its action is increased by a UVA+UVB sun filter to protect your hair and prolong its colour.

Results:
  • Protects and brightens hair colour
  • Makes hair shiny
  • Soft and healthy hair

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) extract, Hellianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed extract, Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Polyquaternium 10, Glycol Distearate, Propylene Glycol, Cocamide DEA, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Benzophenone-4, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Disodium EDTA, CI 42090 (FD&C Blue I), CI 17200 (D&C Red33), CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow 5)

My Opinion:

I mainly use this shampoo in the following situations:
  1. when my hair color starts to fade, and I don't have the time to dye it or
  2. when I've recently dye my hair and the color was just too light.
This shampoo will temporarily darken my hair, and the color will only last until my next wash. I always have a bottle of this and use it whenever my color starts to fade. This is a very convenient and simple way to color your hair without any damages, it has no harsh chemicals in it, and it does leave your hair very soft after wash.


容量: 300ml (10.1 fl oz)
價錢:HKD 48.00
購買地點:City Super

我的意見:

小妹經常染頭髮,有時染出來的顏色太淺或者顏色開始變淡時,但小妹又不想或沒有時間再染時就會用這支洗頭水。它能暫時令到頭髮顏色變深但又不會傷頭髮。

No comments:

Post a Comment