Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Johnson's baby oil aloe vera & vitamin E


Contents: 20 fl oz (592ml)
Price: US5.89
Local of Purchage: Gift from my godmother


According to Drugstore's webpage:
  • Unique formula is enriched with natural aloe vera, known for skin soothing qualities, and vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner.
  • Forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss
  • Softens and helps protect skin from dryness and flaking
  • Use for infant massage and parent-baby bonding
  • Clinically proven to be gentle and mild
  • Allergy and dermatologist tested
  • Effective for adults skin too
  • Best for Baby, Best for You.™

Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E)

Directions: Apply while skin is still damp from shower or bath for superior moisturizing, helping skin stay soft and smooth.


My Opinion:

I was using this during last winter and didn't get to finish it off, so I've started to use it again this winter and I've nearly finished my bottle.

Personally I hate to apply moisturizer on my body, because it always takes ages to get absorbed and I just hate the stickiness on my body. Since I've got oily skin, I've never really needed to use a moisturizer on my body, but as I started to age it has finally occured to me that I can no longer avoid body moisturizer....

I've tried several different products, and finally found something that I like and that's body oil. I've started with the light version and has progressively moved up to this one. After shower, while my body is still dripping water I just rub this all over my body, I wipe it off with a towel when I come off the shower and my skin would be hydrated and not sticky. I know that what I'm doing is not exactly the right procedure and that you are suppose to pad dry your skin instead of wipping it off, but this is what it works for me and I'm going to stick with my routine.


容量: 20 fl oz (592ml)
價錢:US5.89
購買地點: 契媽送的禮物


我的意見:
去年冬天已開始用這支油,但因為因在太大支,無法於一個冬天內用完,因此今個冬天又再拿出來用。

本身屬油性皮膚的我一向都不會用身體的潤膚霜,因為好怕"痴笠笠"的感覺,但因為年紀開始大,油脂分泌開始變小,終於都要搽身體潤膚霜。

試過好多款不同的身體護理產品,終於被我發現到自己還是比較喜歡潤膚油。洗澡後身體還滴水時搽,之後再用毛巾擦乾即可,這樣的做法皮膚又潤而且重不會"痴笠笠"。雖然根據產品說明,搽完油後應該用毛巾於皮膚上輕按,但這樣的做法小妹還是覺得很"笠",所以我還是會用毛巾抺。

No comments:

Post a Comment