Contents: 20 fl oz (592ml)
Local of Purchage: Gift from my godmother
According to Drugstore's webpage:
- Unique formula is enriched with natural aloe vera, known for skin soothing qualities, and vitamin E, a natural skin conditioner.
- Forms a silky barrier to prevent excess moisture loss
- Softens and helps protect skin from dryness and flaking
- Use for infant massage and parent-baby bonding
- Clinically proven to be gentle and mild
- Allergy and dermatologist tested
- Effective for adults skin too
- Best for Baby, Best for You.™
Ingredients: Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E)
Directions: Apply while skin is still damp from shower or bath for superior moisturizing, helping skin stay soft and smooth.
I was using this during last winter and didn't get to finish it off, so I've started to use it again this winter and I've nearly finished my bottle.
Personally I hate to apply moisturizer on my body, because it always takes ages to get absorbed and I just hate the stickiness on my body. Since I've got oily skin, I've never really needed to use a moisturizer on my body, but as I started to age it has finally occured to me that I can no longer avoid body moisturizer....
I've tried several different products, and finally found something that I like and that's body oil. I've started with the light version and has progressively moved up to this one. After shower, while my body is still dripping water I just rub this all over my body, I wipe it off with a towel when I come off the shower and my skin would be hydrated and not sticky. I know that what I'm doing is not exactly the right procedure and that you are suppose to pad dry your skin instead of wipping it off, but this is what it works for me and I'm going to stick with my routine.
容量： 20 fl oz (592ml)