Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nuxe Creme Fraiche

Contents: 60ml
Price: HK$300



According to NUXE's webpage:
24 hr Energizing Moisture Emulsion.

Effective by nature
An Aroma-Lacté® care that boosts natural cell moisturizing for 24 h, Regardless of their age, dehydrated normal skins are continuously resourced and refreshed.

Precious BENEFITS for my skin
Your skin, whose thirst, has been clenched is revitalised and relaxed: it is comfortable, soft, smooth and pleasant again.

Star active INGREDIENTS
8 Plant Milks,5 Plant Saps moisturize your skin and treat every thirsty epidermis layer. The 4 Essential Oils have a relaxing and balancing effect nt. Pomegranate stimulates water circulation into the epidermis.

My Opinion:
I've been using this as a night cream for this winter and am very satisfy, it hydrates, it smells great and most important, it leaves my skin super soft. However, I've noticed that this has a strong scent which might not be suitable for someone with sensitive skin, and during the driest winter days, this was not enough for me. Overall, this is a great night cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment