Search This Blog

Friday, April 1, 2011

Missha Super Aqua Aroma Deep Sea Water Facial Mist

Contents: 150ml Scent: Bergamot Price: HK$162
According to Missha's webpage:
A water-free facial mist that replenishes dry, thirsty skin better than water. Contains a special blend of Deep Sea Water and Ionised Water for better absorption and hydration. Comes in a handy spray bottle that can be used any time any place. Has the additional benefit of aromatherapy with infusions of essential oils that soothe, protect and refresh the senses.



Ingredients:

Sea Water, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/leaf/stem Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Ecklonia Cava Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Citrate, Octyldodeceth-16, Butylene Clycol, Disodium EDTA, Water (Aqua), Citric Acid, Magnesium Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Zinc Gluconate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance (parfum).


My Opinion:


Tell me that it has a citrus scent and I'm sold.... I got this mainly because it says that it's bergamot scented.


Tried it for several weeks and didn't find it amazing, I usually spritz some water on my face after I set my foundation with a power (hate powdery face), and although the mist head appears to be finer than the rest of the facial mist that I've tried, it just didn't stand out for me, and I don't think it's worth HK$162

No comments:

Post a Comment