Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aquair Deep Moist Hair Treatment Lotion


Contents: 220ml
Price: HKD45.00


According to the package:

Shiseido AQUAIR Deep Moist Hair Treatment Lotion deeply permeates the centre of hair and the damaged cuticles for an immediate moisturization and repair. It solves the problem of disheveled, dry hair. Hair becomes smooth, shiny and easy to comb.

With a clear floral scent, it keeps hair isolated from unpleasant smells such as the smell of cigarette
Ingredients: Water, Alcohol, Glycerine, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Behentrimonium Chloride, Phystosteryl, Octyldodecyl Lauroyl, Glutamate, Sodium Glutamate, Arginine, Latic Acid, Aminopropyl, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.
My Opinion:
After I wash my hair, I always use a leave in conditioner before combing, because my hair is really dry and by applying some conditioners it appears to reduce breakage.
I'm not too fuzzy about leave in conditioners, as long as it smells nice and feels fresh (shouldn't weight down my hair or leave it oily) I'm good with it, and this product meets all my needs.

1 comment:

  1. I had seen the blog and it is a nice one and i am looking this types of the details for a long time and i get the good information from here .


    Online Pharmacy

    ReplyDelete