Search This Blog

Friday, June 3, 2011

BeautyMaker Bright Eye Pressed Powder




Contents: 4g
Price: HKD119
According to the package:

Bring a touch of glamour to your eyes with this Bright Eye Pressed Powder. It contains amino acid powder and other moisturizes ingredients to soften the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles.

Directions:
After base make up, apply the Bright Eye Pressed Powder on your lower eyelid.

Ingredients:

Talc, c9-15 Fluoralcohol Phosphates, Mica, Nylon-12, Polydecene, Boron Nitrate, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylic, Capric Triglyceride, Petrolatum, Aluminium Stearoyl Glutamate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Squalane, Methylparaben/PropylParaben, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopherl, Hydrolyzed Silk Extract, Lecithin, Retinyl Palmitate.

My Opinion:
I've always used Benefit Powderflage to set my undereye concealer, and recently wanted to try something new.
This powder is a slightly pearlescent translucent powder that is suppose to be a dupe for Benefit Powderflage (for a fraction of its price). After using it for about a month, I've noticed that I've stopped using my Powerflage because with loose powder I always end up picking up too much, and it's just simply easier to use pressed rather then loose powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment