Search This Blog

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Nivea Creme




Contents: 250ml
Price: HKD39.90
According to Nivea's webpage:


The unmatched moisturiser for every skin type, for children as well as for adults and during all seasons. NIVEA Creme provides the skin with all it needs to stay pure, fresh and smooth. NIVEA Creme contains skin-related Eucerit a unique moisturising ingredient.
  • Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
Ingredients: Water (Triple Purified), Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Microcrystalline Wax, Lanolin Alcohol, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Panthenol, Magnesium Sulfate, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Aluminum Stearate, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate
My Opinion:
I've got my first tin of Nivea after reading an article comparing it with Creme de La Mer, I've tried it and didn't like it (it was just too greasy), and not wanting to waste it, I've applied it on my super dry cracked feet, which I've tried tones of product without success. Once I've tried Nivea I've been religiously applying it on my feet everynight, and I've already gone thru 3 tins.
This leaves my feet super soft and moist, before Nivea I couldn't wear shoes without socks (can you imagine how irritating it is when you can't wear sandals in the Summer), even with the softest shoes I'll still get blisters, but after using Nivea for about 2 months, I've actually bought a bunch for sandals and didn't have any problems wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment