According to Bioderma's webpage:
The benchmark micelle solution that daily cleanses and removes make-up from sensitive skin.
Method of Action:
- At the cutting edge of innovation, BIODERMA has pioneered micellar solutions. Specially formulated for sensitive, normal to dry skins, the Sensibio H2O micelle solution gently cleanses face and eyes. It removes water-resistant make-up.
The micelles contained in its formula effectively micro-emulsify impurities while maintaining the skin’s balance (soap-free, physiological pH).
- Soothing and decongesting active ingredients prevent the feelings of irritation often caused by cleansing.
- Sensibio H2O guarantees excellent cutaneous and ocular tolerance (tested under ophthalmological supervision).
Directions of Use:
- Sensibio H2O is an ultra-mild cleansing formula, use it with the utmost care.
Soak a cotton pad with Sensibio H2O and cleanse the face and eyes and/or remove any make-up.
Repeat the application until the cotton pad remains clean.
- Sensibio H2O needs no rinsing, but it is essential to dry your skin. Dry gently. Dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
- Sensibio H2O can be used daily, morning and evening.
Alcohol-free. No phenoxyethanol.
250 ml bottle.
WATER (AQUA), PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE.
The bottle that I have is called Crealine, but I think they have rebranded it and is now call Sensibio.
I mainly use this for 2 purpose:
- remove makeup, which does a satisfactory job, but I always go over it with a foam cleanser; or
- pair it with my Hitachi Face Crie for deep cleanse.
I've finished my bottle several months ago, and I've switch to Mandom Cleansing Water (review coming up soon), and the main reason is because I 've got mine in France for about 6 Euros (500ml) and they are actually selling Bioderma in Hong Kong for HKD178 (250ml).
I think Mandom is more reasonably priced and it does the same job, anyone looking for a dupe of Bioderma Sensibio might consider trying out Mandom Cleansing Water.