Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Mandom Cleansingn Express - Brightup


Contents: 10.58 fl.oz. (300 mL)
Price: HKD59.00

According to cosmelandusa.com:
 
Mandom Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion - Bright Up is a 100% Oil free water base makeup remover!!

This Cleansing Lotion - Bright Up is 100% oil free makeup remover, yet works just like cleansing oil that can easily dissolve the makeup.

The Bright Up line is recommended for those who are concerned with dullness, clogged pores caused by Melanin. In addition, it also help to build up strong skin that is hard to get pimples.

The water cleansing ingredient can gently emboss and remove the makeup that is stuck in the deep area of the pores. Because it is made in water formula, it does not give any greasy or sticky texture of the oil cleansing makeup removers.

This cleansing lotion is also made in rinse-free formula which is convenient for tiring days.

This product is made in low acidity so sensitive skin type can use it as well.

Allergy test completed, Patch test completed, Stinking test completed,
Fragrance free, Color free, Oil free, Alcohol free, Paraben free

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Citrate, PCA ethyl cocoyl arginate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxylated lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Camellia Sinensis, Glycine soja, peg-6 caprylic, peg-6 caprylic.
My Opinion:

I've been using Bioderma before this, but as I've mentioned before I found that Mandom to be a good dupe for Bioderma and since the price is only 1/3 of it, I've switched.

This is my second bottle and I've previously try out the sebum version (for oily skin), and  didn't notice any difference between the brightup version and the sebum version.

I've received several messages on my previous posts from people commenting that Bioderma actually works better than Mandom, but I can't comment on that, because the only difference that I've noticed between these 2 brands is that Mandom does sting my eyes, but since I always remove my eye makeup with another remover and the fact that I always wash my face again with a foam cleanser, I serioulsy did not find the two products very different.


容量: 10.58 fl.oz. (300 mL)
價錢: HKD59.00

我的意見:

小妹一直都有使用Bioderma卸妝,但今年年初試過Mandom的Sebum系列卸妝後就沒有再買Bioderma。於早前的文章也曾說過,覺得這兩品牌的卸妝沒有什麼分別,但Mandom的價錢就比Bioderma平2/3,所以就轉了。

這是我的第二支Mandom卸妝,覺得Sebum和Brightup完全無分別。

於早前的文章中有人留言指Bioderma比Mandom好用,但小妹發現這兩個品牌的唯一分別就是Mandom會刺眼而Bioderma不會,但小妹一向都會用眼部專用卸妝產品卸眼妝所以對我來說並沒有什麼影響,而且每次卸完妝小妹都會再冼一次面,所以真的不覺得這兩個品牌有什麼分別。




No comments:

Post a Comment