Search This Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Sunplay Skin Aqua UV Whitening Moisture Gel




Contents: 140g
Price: HKD78.90

According to Sasa's webpage:

Mentholatum SUNPLAY SKIN AQUA UV whitening moisture Gel SPF25 PA++ is a daily sun block added with moisturizing and whitening ingredients. It protects against UVA and UVB every day while providing moisturization and inhibiting the formation of melanin.

Suitable for face and body, this super-moisturizing milk lotion quickly sinks into skin, leaving skin feeling light and non-greasy.

It contains 3 kinds of moisturizing ingredients. They are MPC Moisturizing Factor, Carrot Root Extract and Hyaluronic Acid. It effectively reduces moisture loss due to sun exposure, helps increase skin elasticity, and keeps skin moisturized and smooth. Furthermore, it reduces free radicals and boosts anti-oxidation.
 
Ingredients
  • 【Arbutin】whitens skin.
  • 【Carrot Root Extract】gives softening, moisturizing and astringent effects.
  • 【Hyaluronic Acid】strongly hydrates.

My Opinion:

I've initially wanted to get the UV Moisture Gel, but since I was in a hurry, picked the wrong bottle....

I was actually expecting a gel formula, so you could imagine how surprise I was when this came out in a lotion formula. It takes about a minute for this product to be absorbed and it doesn't leave my skin sticky, but I didn't find it moisturizing at all....

I've been using this mainly on my body, and I'm sorry to say that this was a huge dissapointment. I've recently finished the bottle and I've noticed that I've turned several shades darker, but I wasn't even out in the sun....


容量:140g
價錢:HKD78.90

根據產品說明:

水薄美白防曬露
曼秀雷敦與著名防曬原科製造商-德國BASF公司合作,研創Solarex-3"超級防曬組合",結集頂尖抗曬保濕與抗光老化成分。

  • 糅合4項最高效全波段防曬劑,能快速起效,並不易被紫外線分解,有效阻擋UVA/UVB。
  • 添加透明質酸能高效保濕,減少日曬後的水份流失,用後肌膚水盈清爽。
  • 蘊含2項保護DNA抗光老化原料RonaCare Ectoin及法國Biotech Marine專利一黃金藻精華,增強細胞抵禦UV能力,守護細胞及膠原蛋白/減少自由基傷害,幫助解決紫外線引玫的色斑/皺紋/乾枯/粗糙等光老化問題。

我的意見:

原先打算買水薄防曬露的,但因為趕時間就拿錯了這瓶....

一打開就更驚訝,個瓶明明寫著gel,按後才發現變成乳霜,還好塗後不怕黏,可惜除了不黏外這支防曬真的沒有什麼直得讚。

我主要把這支防曬塗於手和腳,已經用完一支,發現皮膚曬黑了很多,但我根本就沒有去過曬太陽,只是每天上下班时間才見過太陽,為何這樣也會曬點?????
     


No comments:

Post a Comment