Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Kingsparkle MiQi Super Miracle Beauty Cream




Contents: 40g
Price: HKD108

According to the package:

Founded by Mr. Wong Chang Mo, Deputy Head of Pharmacy in 301 Hospital, The People's Liberation Army, Miracle Super Quality Beauty Cream has been awarded gold medal at the 38th Brussels Eureka World Fair for Invention. It has also passed the test and experimentation by F.D.A., the United States, the Ministry of Health in Singapore.

Evolved from the Miracle Super Quality Beauty Cream, the " Kingsparkle Miqi" Miracle Super Quality Beauty Cream is now unveiled with a more effective and refined formulation. With such precious Chinese herbal extracts as Ginseng, Spanish Safflower and Rose Oil, " Kingsparkle Miqi" Miracle Super Quality Beauty Cream can act effectively at every level of the skin, leaving your skin soft and tender.

This cream can also provide the skin with essential vitamin, improve rejuvenation; prevent the formation of dark signs. Consistent use can even help correct all the visible signs of ageing and you can find your skin becoming more delicate. "Kingsparkle Miqi" Miracle Super Quality Beauty Cream always acts as a barrier, performing three functions as whitening, moisturising and anti-wrinkle.

Ingredients: Cordyeeps, Ginseng, Natural Rose Oil, Western Red Flower, Marten Oil, Dimethicone Copolyop, Arbutin.

My Opinion:

I think the first thing that I need to mention about this product is that it's from China, because I'm aware that alot of you are sceptical about products from China, and to be honest, I've never tried any skincare or makeup products from China before this....

Anyway, I've read several bloggers raving about this product, and since the price is within the range of a drugstore product, I just gave in.

The texture of this cream is very thick, and it takes ages to be absorbed, after application it leaves a thin film and a sheen behind, so there's no way I could use it in the daytime.

I've been using it as a night cream, and I've actually already finished my bottle, so I guess this product wasn't that bad, and true to it's words, it really left my skin very soft in the morning, and although it has a thick texture, my skin wasn't oily when I woke up. The only thing that I didn't like about this product is it's scent, it actually smells like cheap perfume, but since it wasn't strongly scented I've just ignored it. I've read that this comes in an unscented version, so I think I'm going to try that next.

Overall, I believe that from this price range, this cream outperforms a lot of drugstore brands and it's definetly worth a try.

容量:40g
價錢:HKD108


根據產品說明:

皇彩迷奇高級神奇美容蜜說明書

原北京人民解放軍301醫院王常漠主任藥師研究的高級神奇美容蜜,其產品已通過美國F.D.A./日本厚生省/俄羅斯工貿部及新加坡衛生部的檢測,並在比利時布魯塞爾第38屆世界發明博覽會榮獲"尤里卡"金奬。

王常漠藥師以高級神奇美容蜜為基礎,不斷的研究及改良,並採用天然名貴的中草藥配方精製而成;現以全新的面貌推出"皇彩迷奇"高級神奇美容蜜。本品採用天然名貴中草藥如:人參/西紅花/玫瑰油等精製而成。此品能在極短時間內發揮效用/改善肌膚質素;早晚潔淨肌膚後使用,能迅速改善皮膚表面組織的營養成份/促進皮膚細胞的新陳代謝/預防因皮膚色素沉著而產生之色斑。長期使用,更能淡化及消除已產生的色斑及平復面上的細紋,肌膚變得細嫩動人。無論任何時候,此品都能發揮保濕/美容及防皺三大功能。

成份:冬蟲夏草,人參,玫瑰油,西紅花,貂油/硅油


我的意見:

第一件必須跟大家說明的事,就是這件產品是中國製造的,因為我知道很多人都對中國產品都有所保留,而小妹亦是第一次試中國製造的護膚品。

早前見很多人都讚這個產品,而其價錢亦和其他藥房品牌的護膚品差不多,所以就買來一試。

這個面霜的質地很厚,而且需要很久才能被皮膚完全吸收。用後,皮膚上會有一層薄膜,而且皮膚會變後好有光澤,但由於我是油性皮膚所以用後皮膚好像變得很油,因此只能於晚上使用。

其實小妹已用完了一瓶,用後皮膚真的變得很軟,而且早上起來沒有油光滿面。說實話,這個面霜比很多藥房品牌都要好,直得一試。對這個產品的唯一不滿,就是其香味,很像平價香水,我想下次會買瓶沒有香味的來試。




No comments:

Post a Comment