Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Asience Shine Therapy Shampoo


Contents: 220ml
Price: HKD29.90

According to Asience's webpage:

Enhanced Asian Beauty Essences plus Soybean, its ultra repairing formula is suitable for damaged, dull and brittle coloured, permed or rebonded hair. Result? Hair regains its strength and shine, becoming resistant to breakage and spilt ends.
Ingredients:
  • Asian Energy Formula: Pearl (repair), Camellia, Ginseng Root Extract (hydrate), Alpinia Extract (smooth), Aloe Extract (protect)
  • Soy Bean Extract

My Opinion:
Although Asience shampoo has been around forever, this is actually my first bottle, because I've been biased by the comercials, and was expecting something with a strong asian herbs scent, which I'll avoid at all cost.

I've only recently found out  that it actually has a floral scent, and I've decided to give it a go. This is a very nourishing shampoo that did not weight down my hair (unusual), since most of the other richer shampoos that I've tried tend to weight down my hair.
Whenever I use this shampoo I can skip my usual intensive hair treatment, and just use a normal conditioner. If you have been following my blog you would know that I do not use conditioner, my hair is so badly damage that no conditioner will leave my hair manageable, and i always have to use intensive hair treatment as a hair conditioner.

I would recommend this shampoo to anyone with really dry hair.

容量: 220ml
價錢:HKD29.90

根據Asience網頁


針對失去光澤、缺乏彈性及粗糙分叉的髮絲電燙/漂染/嚴重受損髮質適用
深入滋養脆弱的髮絲內層纖維,更同時修補髮絲表層,讓秀髮從髮芯變得光澤富彈性,展現飄逸動感。
升級東方能量精華配方, 發揮修補、保濕、保護及柔順多重功效
- 珍珠(修補)
- 山茶花、高麗人參精華(保濕)
- 月桃精華(柔順)
- 蘆薈精華(保護)

配方特別加入大豆精華,加倍修復受損髮絲
散發清雅花果芳香
我的意見:
這是小妹的第一支Asience洗頭水,那是因為小妹非常厭惡中藥味,一直唔以為這個使用漢方的品牌會有好重的中藥味(如雪花秀),誰知小妹近期才發現原來這個洗頭水是花香味的...

小妹的頭髮很乾,每天都要把深層髮膜當護髮素使用,但用了這支洗頭水之後,終於可以只用普通的護髮素,因為這支洗頭水真的很潤,不錯。

No comments:

Post a Comment