Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

e.l.f. Brushes


Foundation Brush - 粉底掃


Small Angled Brush-斜型眼線掃


Blush Brush-胭脂掃


Powder Brush-碎粉掃



Flat Eyeliner Brush-平頭眼線掃


My Opinion:
e.l.f. brushes are actually hits or misses, there are some that I really like, but there are also a few that I barely touched, but before I start with my review, let me clarify that I don't usually use the brushes for the expected purpose. Like the foundation brush, I never use it to apply foundation, actually I never use paddle brushes for foundation, the result is always streaky, but I like to use this kind of foundation brushes for cream blushes.

Please ignore the stain on the small angle brush above because it has been used, and I like to use it for a wing liner.

The blush brush was really a miss, personally I found it too small for blushes and a bit to scratchy for my taste, but I can still use it for highlighters.

Again the powder blush was actually too small for powder (IMO), but I found it to be the right size for blushes or bronzers.

Finally, for the flat liner brush, I found it to be too soft for liner, and I actually prefer to use it for highlights in the inner corner of my eyes.

Perhaps I'm weird when it comes to makeup brushes, but I'll always find a way to use them.


我的意見

e.l.f.的化妝掃真的時好時壞,有些真的不錯,但有些真的不太好用。於開始介紹化妝掃前,請先讓小妹向大家說明一吓我用化妝掃的習慣,小妹不會根據產品說明的用法去用化妝掃,例如上面的第二張圖的那支粉低掃,小妹從來都不會用這種粉底掃來搽粉底,但就很喜歡用這種粉底掃來搽膏狀胭脂。

小妹喜歡用上面那支斜型眼線掃來畫向上鉤的眼線,而平頭眼線掃就會用來畫上眼的內眼線。致於上面那支胭脂掃個頭實在太細,小妹比較喜歡用它來上高光,而支碎粉掃就會用來上胭脂。

可能小妹使用化妝品掃的習慣有點兒古怪,但我總找到方法去使用我的化妝掃。













No comments:

Post a Comment