Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lux Super Damage Repair Black Diamond Energy Supply Essence






Contents: 100ml
Price: HKD49.90

My Opinion:

This is a life saver product for me, while I was on holiday in Guam I forgot to bring my set of hair treatment products and was freaking out worrying about what would happen to my hair after I wash it.

The only hair product that I had with me was the Lux essence, and after washing my hair, I've smooth 1 squirt (more than this will leave my hair greasy) over my towel dry hair, and on the next day my hair was still manageble. Note: I have oily but really damage curly hair, a product that's too rich will flatten my hair while a product that's not rich enough will leave my hair unmanageable.

容量: 100ml
價錢: HKD49.90

我的意見:
早前到關島旅行時只帶了這支護髮產品,起初有點擔心是否足夠,因為本身頭髮很乾,但最後發現這個產品真的不錯,只要於晚上洗完頭後,抺乾頭髮再搽這個產品,第二天早上起來頭髮會變得很柔順。


No comments:

Post a Comment