Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2011

Sonia Kashuk's Makeup Brushes

I've recently noticed that I haven't paid much attention to my makeup brushes, so I though is about time to start mentioning about them.
最近才發現小妹好少提及化妝掃這個重要的工具,應該都是時候


Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush




Price: US14.99
價錢
Ingredients: Synthetic nylon
成份
My Opinion: I haven't really been using this brush because I mostly prefer larger brushes for my foundation, but as I was trying the new shiseido foundation brush in the counter the other day, I found it to be really similar to this one.
我的意見:其實小妹只用過這支掃一兩次,因為個人比較喜歡體積比較大的化妝掃,但早幾日行過Shiseido專樻,拿了那支新化妝掃來試,個人覺得和Shiseido支新化妝掃和Sonia Kashuk的這支掃真的很像。

Synthetic Flat Top Eyeliner Brush



Price: US9.99
價錢
Ingredients: Synthetic nylon
成份
My Opinion: Love to use it for tighlining.
我的意見:最喜歡用這支掃畫上眼的內眼線

No comments:

Post a Comment