Search This Blog

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Biotherm White D-Tox CC BASE SPF 50+ PA++


Shade: Blue
Contents: 30ml/1.01 fl oz
Price: HK$245

According to Biotherm's webpage:

Description:
C.C. Base = Color + Care C.C Base can tackle different skin tone issues to brighten the complexion while protect the skin. Thanks to Lumina Marina Complex together with SPF broad-spectrum defense which correct, hydrate, smooth, protect and illuminate skin. Purple for Evenness; Green for Anti-redness; Coral for Glow; Blue for Luminous; White for Bright 

Ingredients: ActylC™, Venuceane™ (Blue Science Active), Sunflower Seed Extract, Life Plankton™

Application: Apply after the skincare and before the foundation to face and neck in small touches, before smoothing for a unified result

My opinion:

Back in the days, when I've first started with makeup I've really liked Biotherm, but as a was branching out alternatives, I've totally forgotten about them.

Recently I found this being discounted at SASA (they usually retail for HK$350), so I've decided to give this a shot.

This is a blue tone primer/sunscreen which is suppose to brighten up your complexion, and it didn't work for me, because it broke me out. I've tried it a couple of times and always ended with a huge zit.

No comments:

Post a Comment