Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Philippe Dere - Original Delights

Contents: 100ml / 3.4 fl oz
Price: HKD268.00
Local of Purchase: Bonjour




I've been craving vanilla scented stuffs since last Christmas, and have been buying everything that's vanilla scented, candles, body oil, hand cream, fragrance, about everything.
The other day I was idlying around Bonjour and I had to ask the SA for a vanilla scented fragrance recommendation and this was what I got. Honestly I've never heard of Philippe Dere, but I've really liked the scent of this fragrance and just had to have it.
I've tried to google about it, but came out with nothing, so I can only describe it according to my perception. First of all, it is vanilla scented (obvisously), it is very sweet and musky, definetely a winter fragrance, I think it might be too strong for the summer.
I've been wearing it non stop for nearly a month and it does last all day, but since the scent is a bit overpowering I've actually got complaint by a coworker and had to switch to something lighter during the working hours.

1 comment:

  1. Where can I find it please? My bottle is over now I want to order it online or wherever but I can't find it anywhere...

    ReplyDelete