Search This Blog

Monday, May 21, 2012

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2

Contents: 400ml (13.5 fl oz)
Price: HKD234.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa


According to Clinique's webpage:

Helps clear away pollution, dulling flakes for smooth, glowing skin. Helps pores look their smallest. Skin accepts moisture better. Grows more resistant to impurities. Stays healthier, younger. Dermatologist-reformulated to be comfortable, non-drying.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol Denat., Witch Hazel, Butylene Glycol, Allantoin, Glycerin, Sodium Phosphate

My Opinion:
I've been using this product on and off for several years. Especially during the summer, after I wash my face I like to soak it in a cotton ball and wipe my face with it, it'll remove all residues and leaves my face really clean and fresh. Please note that this product contains alcohol in it.

1 comment: