Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

White Musk @ Sport Eau de Toilette pour Homme

Contents: 100ml
Price: HK$249.00



According to Body Shop's webpage:

A vibrant zesty scent, ideal for the man on the move. With notes of grapefruit and lemon fused with sensual amber

Ingredients: Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Water (Solvent/Diluent), Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), t-Butyl Alcohol (Denaturant), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient), Cou


Top Notes:
  • Graperfruit
  • Amalfi Lemon
 
Middle Notes:

  • African Orange Flower
  • Geranium
  • Rosemary

Base Notes:

  • Amber
  • Leather


My Opinion:

I got this fragrance last year, and although it claims to be a man fragrance I've been using it frequently during the summer. For the summer I usually prefer something fresh, clean and light, but those fragrances usually do not last more than a few hours on me, since this one was targeted for men, I was hoping that it might last longer than my other fragrances, unfortunately it started to fade after about 2 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment