Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Sana Hadanomy Collagen Mist

Contents: 250ml
Price: HK$69.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa



According to Sasa's Webpage:

Sana HADANOMY Collagen Mist, a gel-type mist, contains collagen that has been specially processed to make it sink deeply into skin in an easier way, enhancing skin elasticity and moisture level. The skin is left supple.
It delivers a light floral scent. You may apply it after bath, after cleansing face or before make-up to instantly hydrate skin.

how to use it:
  1. Spray onto face at a distance of about 15 cm.
  2. Gently massage the face until the mist is fully absorbed.
Ingredients:
Micro collagen, hyaluronic acid Na, honey, acerola extract


 
My Opinion:
I've been using Fix+ since 2010 and it was priced at HKD$140, but recently I got a new bottle and found that their price went up to HKD$180. Although I do love my Fix+, and have been using it religioulsy for the past 2 years, I find that a 30% increase is just way too much, so I've started to search for a replacement.

My first trial with Hadanomy Collagen Mist was a failure, this is a hydrating spray with a very thick texture, nothing like Fix+. It's consistency is not exactly like water, but more of a gel, it does hydrate and remove the powdery look , but it left my skin very sticky.




No comments:

Post a Comment