Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Noble Black Head Snapper






Local of Purchase: Sasa
Price: HK$68.00

According to Sasa's webpage:

NOBLE Black Head Snaper is a vacuum blackhead remover. Adhere it closely to the skin and press gently to immediately extract impurities in pores. Skin is left clean, sleek and delicate! For the sides of the nosewings, which are more difficult to adhere to, you may gently pull the skin apart to ensure close adherence.
For relatively dry skin, apply toner and milk lotion to the skin first before using the product.
For those who have thinner, softer skin or skin with scars, the use of the product may cause redness on the skin.


how to use it
  1. Fully push the red lever at the back of the product.
  2. Closely adhere the adsorbing hole to the skin.
  3. Press the red trigger to vacuum the dirt in pores for about 2 seconds.
  4. Slightly tilt the product to remove easily.
  5. Repeat the above steps to clean other parts.
  6. Use once a week.

My Opinion:
I'm always sucked into these weird japanese gadgets that does nothing and I always end up tossing it....

This gadget is suppose to suck out your blackheads, I've tried it and it did nothing, my black heads and white heads were still intact. I wasn't satisfied with the results, so I went ahead and used it on my hubby's face in which case his blackheads are alot more prominent than mine and are fairly easy to remove, unfortunately this gadget did not remove his blackheads and left a red mark on his cheeks that lasted for 3 days (he was mad at me....) .

3 comments:

  1. OMG...
    Is this working well?
    I dunno how to find this product btw

    Xoxo
    Ladies Home Journal
    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah, it didn't work at all, but if you r interested you could get it online as sasa.com

      Delete
  2. I agree with your thought. Useful information shared. I am very happy to read this article. Thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    ultrasonic skin scrubber

    ReplyDelete