Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Kracie Silk Moist Essence Shampoo and Conditioner



Price: HK$19.9@
Contents: 550ml@
Local of purchase: SASA

According to Kracie's webpage:

Silk promotes moisturized skin as smooth as silk
Formulated with natural collagen and Hyarulonic Acid to retain moisture.


My Opinion:

I've actually got both the shampoo and conditioner, but I've forgotten to take picture of the shampoo before I've finished the bottle.

This product was actually dirt cheap, because I think they have already repackage the Silk series and now they come in a white bottle with red writtings (below picture extracted from Kracie's webpage), and in order to clear out the old stock they were being heavily discounted. (I got this nearly a year ago, but I can still see the old version at SASA).



I've really liked the shampoo for the summer, after washing my hair, my scalp feels really cool and minty, however, the conditioner really did nothing for my hair.

2 comments:

  1. I bought both at $7.90, 200ml each at watsons. I got them one after another cos I think its fairer to gauge ichikami when i use both shampoo & conditioner together. This is the 1st conditioner in my life haha, Cos i have short hair so all along i dont think conditioner is necesssary for me. Well, i just decided to care more for my hair.

    Dispenser

    ReplyDelete