Search This Blog

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Formula 10.0.6 Pores be Pure Skin-Clarifying Mud Mask





Contents: 100ml / 3.4fl oz
Price: HK$79.00
Local of Purchase: Mannings


According to Formula 10.0.6 webpage:

Seeking Clarity? Search no more. Pores Be Pure is the skin-clarifying mud mask that helps to eliminate impurities and clear blocked pores. With the help of Strawberry, Yarrow and Rosemary, Pores Be Pure provides your skin with instant complexion perfection.
For clear thinking and clear skin - choose berries! Packed with anti-oxidants, berries much like the Strawberry found in Pores Be Pure are great for your memory and great for your pores!

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Titanium Dioxide (Cl77891), PEG-20 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Tocopherol, Fragaria Chiloensis (Strawberry) Fruit Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Methylparaben, Propylparabin, Benzyl Benzoate, Carmine (Cl 75470).

My Opinion:

About a year ago I've reviewed about the Deep Down Detox Ultra Cleansing Mud Mask, and people were asking me where I've got it from. Well I've got mine from Mannings in HK, but unfortunately I was told that they no longer carry this brand, but if you are in the States, Formula 10.0.6  can be found at Ulta.

I didn't notice too big of a difference between those 2 masks, I would say the major difference would be  the scent, while I've really liked the citrusy scent of the detox mask, I found that the scent of this skin clarifying mask to be kind of weird,  it reminds me of rotten strawberries....

No comments:

Post a Comment