Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

LSnP Messed Up Curls



Contents: 150ml
Price: HKD49.90
Local of Purchase: Watsons


According to LSnP's webpage:

Designated for wavy hair, the latest technology to set perfect wave, restore bounce and thickening function, enhancing natural curls and boost shine in a simple way.


My Opinion:

I've no idea where this product came from, but recently I've been seeing it everywhere, and since I'm still searching for something that will hold curls, does not feel scrunchy or sticky, tames down frizziness and still be affordable, I was willing to give it a try.

I've been using this product consecutively for nearly a month and so far have been liking it, it nearly meets all my requirements, but I found that it does leave my hair slightly sticky halfway thru the day. I was willing to overlook this issue, because none of my current hair styling products seems to be working in this HOT AND HUMID climate, and without this product my hair is just a frizz ball....





No comments:

Post a Comment