Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish



Contents: 2fl oz / 59ml
Price: US19.00
Local of Purchase: Dermstore.com

According to Skindinavia's webpage:

Leave your blotting papers and powder at home. The No More Shine Makeup Finish controls oil and holds your makeup in place for 16 hours.

FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
  • Extends makeup wear for oily and combination skin types.
  • Fewer required touchups throughout the day.
  • Stops makeup slippage on t-zone and eye area.
  • Holds eye shadow, foundation, blush and concealer in it's place.

My Opinion:
 
Skindinavia is a makeup finishing spray that removes any powdery look from my face and will keep my face oil free for at least 6 hrs, after that I  do need to blot.

I've been using L'egere to set my makeup and have been loving it, the reason why I've switch to Skindinavia was because L'egere is turning out to be quite expensive, I go thru a bottle nearly every month.
 
I've been using Skindinavia for 2 months, and still have about 1/3 of the bottle left, I think this product works exactly in the same way as my L'egere fixing spray, and although they are about the same size and price, Skindinavia seems to last alot longer than L'egere. I think that's because L'egere comes in a atomizer while Skindinavia come in a traditional spritzer bottle.
 
While comparing the 2 fixing spray, I think I prefer L'egere better, because it comes in an atomizer, and the spray comes out really fine, it dries out instantly, while after applying Skindinavia you will need to wait for it to dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment