Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lux Super Rich Shine Crystal Diamond Tube Treatment



Contents: 190g
Price: HK$49.90
Local of Purchase: Mannings


My Opinion:
I think this is the 4th product from the Lux Super Rich Shine series that I've tried, and so far this brand has really grown on me. I've liked everything that I've tried and I'm still trying out new things to test out my limits.
As usual nothing from this brand comes in english so I could only give you my humble opinion.
This was an accidental purchase, I was expecting to get a deep hair treatment and ended getting this weird product. It says at the back of the package to use it after conditioner and leave it on for 2 minutes than rinse it off, it is suppose to repair damage hair.
Well I don't have time for 2 conditioners, so I've just skip conditioner and use this in it's place, and was suprise that it did actually work, this is definetly more nourishing than your average conditioner, but not as nourishing as a hair mask. It does work for me on a daily basis, but as I've mentioned on my previous posts I do not use normal conditioner, I always use a hair masks or deep hair treatment as a conditioner (I have seriously damaged hair).

No comments:

Post a Comment