Search This Blog

Monday, November 12, 2012

Missha - MISA Geum Sul Eye Cream









Contents: 30ml
Price: HK$458.00

According to Missha's webpage:
Oriental herbal cream that brightens and vitalized the eye areas

Highly concentrated eye cream that fully delivers energy of Korean Wild Ginseng, Cordyceps militaris extract and Antlers to your fatigued skin. Also Pure Gold extract makes the skin vitalized and radiant beyond time and tide.

Ingredients: Water, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), C12-16 Alcohols, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Arbutin, PCA Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cordyceps Sinensis Extract, Deer Antler Extract, Dimethicone, Jojoba Esters, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Palmitic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Trehalose, Caviar Extract, Hydrolyzed Extensin, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rehmannia Glutinosa Root Extract, Polyacrylate-13, Butylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Methylparaben, Poloxamer 188, Asparagus Lucidus Root Extract, Lycium Chinense Root Extract, Cynanchum Wifordi Root Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Polygonum Multiflorum Root Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Polyisobutene
Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Shell Powder, Allium Sativum (Garlic) Bulb Extract, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Triethanolamine, Adenosine, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Nut Extract, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Morus Alba Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Coptis Chinensis Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Terminalia Chebula Root Extract, Gold

My Opinion:
While I was googling for this product I've noticed that it has got several names, is call MISA Golden Snowflake Eye Cream in the US and MISA Geum Sul Eye Cream in HK, but I believe that they are the same product.

Anyway, I got this as a gift from my sister in law (thanks Sharon), and she got this from Korea. I've recently finished my Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Exceptional Complete Care Eye and Lip Cream  and needed a new eye cream so this was really handy, but my sister in law was warning me that this might be too nourishing, since my mother in law was using it as well (we have at least 20 years of age difference). Well she has really underestimated my under eye area, because after using it for about I month I found it to be not hydrating/nourishing enough for my undereye area.

The first thing that I've noticed with this eye cream is cones, because it left my under eye area really smooth, and the second thing that I've noticed is that the effect washes off in the next morning, my undereye area look exactly the same before application.

 





No comments:

Post a Comment