Search This Blog

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate




 



Contents: 1.0 fl oz / 30ml
Price: HK$395.00
 
According to Kiehl's webpage:
 
Purely Potent Over-Night Repair.
  • Lightweight, overnight treatment.
  • Regenerates, repairs, and replenishes skin for a smoother, healthier skin.
  • Works with the skin’s natural nocturnal activity when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors to dramatically restore skin.
  • 99.8% naturally-derived and paraben-free.
  • Kiehl’s Insider Tip: Layer over Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate for optimal anti-aging and healthier skin benefits.
 
How to apply: Apply 2-3 drops on cleansed skin. Gently press fingertips to cheeks, forehead, and chin to evenly distribute the application before gently massaging it into the skin. Can be worn alone or under moisturizer.
 
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalene, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5
 
My Opinion:
 
I've recently came back from Korea, and my skin was peeling. I didn't know what happened, I know that Korea is alot dryer than HK, but I wasn't peeling while I was in Korea, but started to peel when I got home, weird....
 
Anyway, I've pull this out and have been using it for about a week and was still peeling. The peeling only stopped after I've used my beloved Laneige Water Sleeping Pack for 3 consecutive nights.
 
Although the Midnight Recovery Concentrate did not work in rescuing my peeling problem, it did work wonderfully when my skin is acting up. I must have mentioned before that my skin gets really sensitive when the climate changes, it turns red and itchy, and on those few occasion I've been using this product and it has successfully stabilize my skin.
 
Personally I love using facial oil, but so far, most of the facial oils that I've tried tends to clog my pores, so I was really surprise when I didn't have any problems with Kiehl's. Although I didn't see any major improvements on my skin texture after using this product, I'm glad that it stabilizes my skin, and I've been intercalating between this and my Alqvimia White Light - Whitening Facial Extract (an oil that really brightens my skin, but will clog pores if used everyday) and getting wonderful results.

No comments:

Post a Comment