Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2012

Nuxe Creme Merveillance








Contents: 50ml / 1.7 oz
Price: HK$440.00
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Nuxe's webpage:

Effective by nature
This anti-wrinkle cream provides clinically proven plant effectiveness that helps to reduce all the parameters of visible expression lines - number, surface and length.

Precious benefits for my skin
Visible results after two months: visible expression lines have reduced in number, length and surface.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin PEG 20 Esters, Diethylhexyl Succinate, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dipropylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Corylus Avellana Nut Oil, Hydrolyzed Malt Extract, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycol Palmitate, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Acrylamide/Ammonium Acrylate Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Capryloyl Glycine, Carbomer, Polyisobutene, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tristearin, Escin, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phytic Acid, Quercus Suber Bark Extract, Polysorbate 20, Acacia Dealbata Seed Extract, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, 10 Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Sebacic Acid, Acmella Oleracea Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, 1,10 Decandiol, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Potassium Sorbate, Beta Carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide 7, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool

My Opinion:

This is my third NUXE Cream, I've already tried Creme Fraiche which I love and already repurchase, and Creme Nirvanesque which was ok, but I do not intend to repurchase.

Creme Merveillance was my recent try, and honestly this is my least favorite, because I hated the scent, it was too floral for my taste, and I didn't like the texture, it left my face sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment