Search This Blog

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Macadamia Natural Oil Set

Price: US$23.99
Local of purchase: Drugstore.com



This set comes with the following:
  • 3.3oz Rejuvenating Shampoo
  • 2oz Moisturizing Rinse
  • 1oz Healing Oil Treatment
  • 3.3oz Deep Repair Masque
  • 2oz Nourishing Leave-In Cream
  • Healing Oil Infused Comb
  • Travel Bag
The reason why I've got this set was because I've previously purchase a Shampoo and Masque in full size and didn't like it, and in order not to waste anymore money, but still wanting to give this brand another chance, I've decided to get a sample set.
 
So far I've tried the Leave-in conditioner, and I guess this is the only product from the whole set that I might consider purchasing a full size. It smells great, it does not leave my hair sticky and it works great as a heat protectant.


The healing oil treatment was my least favorite product, the scent is totally different in compariosn with the other products, and it has a very strong masculine/musky scent that I'm not a huge fan.
 
Although this is a tiny bottle, it'll last you for awhile because you only need a tiny bit of product for your hair, if you use too much it will leave your hair greasy. Unfortunately I have a full size bottle of this product, so I'll try to make it work and write a more detail review about it later.
 



1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this leave in cream, it leaves my hair smooth with no greasy residue. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete