Search This Blog

Friday, December 14, 2012

The Face Shop Calendula Eden Essential Moisture Toner



Contents: 150ml
Price: HK$45.00 (Usually retails for HK$100, but I bought it during a BOGO promotion)
Local of Purchase: Colourmix
 
According to TheFaceShop's webpage:
 
Description: A mild skin toner that contains hyluronic acids and carendula extracts creates and amazing synergy that keeps the skin moisturized for a longer period of time.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've got 2 kinds of toners at home, it's either for cleansing or hydrating.The cleansing toner is actually and essential item for me during the summer days, but the hydrating toner is just an extra step that I personally consider it useless but is unsure why I keep on using it during the winter days.
 
Since I consider this step useless, I tend to stay with economical products and I only shop for discounted items.
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment