Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack







 
Contents: 50ml/ 1.6 fl oz
Price: HK$260.00
 
According to the package:
 
A supple and resilient sleeping pack that restores skin firmness while you sleep
 
Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack takes care of your Sleep Line, the potential wrinkles that are formed while you sleep. Laneige Firming Sleeping Pack relieves skin wrinkles and fortifies skin barriers by preventing skin damage during daytime. This light gel type pack contains Sleepscent that relieves the skin from stress, it is applied on the skin before going to be.
 
What is Sleep Line? Sleep time is known as the most important time of the day when you are relieved from fatigue. But the skin is in its strongest physical state for the longest time while your body is relieved. The sleep line then that you see on your face in the morning can develop into potential wrinkles. The skin damage during daytime contributes to the formation of sleep line.
 
SleePOP, develop by Amore Pacifics independent technology, relieves wrinkles, improves skin elasticity, and restores sleep lines. It fortifies the skin barrier and prevents skin damage during daytime.
 
SleePOP contains polianthes tuberosa polysaccharide for a supple and resilient pack that hydrates the skin and works as filler with lowmolecular collagen peptides.
 
It contains Sleepscent developed by Amore Pacifics independent technology for the deep relaxation of skin fatigue.
 
Natural flavors including rose oil are extracted from those following natural resources and it occurs color variation from its origin and harvesting time. Colors maybe different, however, flavor and function are same.
 
Ingredients: Water, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Trehalose, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG24/HDI Copolymer BIS-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Camellia Sinensis Lef Extract, Polysorbate 20, Dimethicone, Dimethicon/Vinyl, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Popanediol, Stearyl Behenate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Poly Glyceryl-3, Methylglucose Diestearate, Adenosine, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Alcohol, Cetearyl, Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Hydroxypropyl, Bispalmitamide Mea, Cetearyl Glucoside, Tapioca Starch, Dextrin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Inulun Lauryl, Carbamate, Beta-Glucan, Aminobutyric Acid, Hydrogenated Lecithin Polianthes Tuberosa Polysaccharide, Lactobacillus Ferment, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've been using the Water Sleeping Pack since it came out in the market, I think it was around the late 90's, and I've already loss count of how many bottles I've went thru, but this is one of those products that I always have at home.

A sleeping pack is basically a mask that you put on before you go to bed, and only rinse it off in the next morning. I found sleeping pack to be really convenient because it hydrates your skin while you are sleeping, although I did try other sleeping packs in the market, but so far I've always come back to Laneige.

I've recently found out that Laneige's came out with a new Sleeping Pack with Firming properties and since my old bottle is nearly over I just needed to get the new one.  I've seen this at Sasa's webpage and they were selling it for HK$166.00, but unfortunately none of the stores near my place carries this product, so I had to go to the counter and got this for HK$260.00....

I was really having great expectation for this product because I was actually willing to paid an extra HK$100.00 to get it.

The only problem that I had with the original version of the sleeping pack was the stickiness that was left behind and it does transfer to my pillow, while the new version dries into a thin film and it does not transfer.

I was actually ectactic when I found out that the new version did not transfer to my pillow, but after using it 3 times I've noticed that the new version to be less hydrating than the old version, and I've started to have some allergic reaction to the product....

I'm not sure if is the climate or the product, but I'll keep on using it a few more times to find out the culprit.

No comments:

Post a Comment