Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daiso Cleansing Cream








Price: HK$14.00
Contents: 80g

This cleansing cream comes out as a cream, but it is obviously that there are oil in it, because when I've finished cleansing my face and rinse off with water, my face was super greasy.
 
I don't really mind going over with a cleanser after removing my makeup, but this cleansing cream doesn't really removes makeup, and in order to prove it, I've swatched my hands with some revlon just bitten lip stain and try to remove it with this cleanser, and according to the last picture, the lipstain were still intact.
 
Conclusion, this cleansing cream does remove light makeup, but you can forget it if you are wearing water proof stuffs.



2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. if you only wear light makeup, it might work, but I do agree with you that is bad

      Delete