Search This Blog

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish



Contents: 2fl oz / 59ml
Price: US19.00
Local of Purchase: Dermstore.com

I couldn't find this product at the Skindinavia's webpage, so according to Dermstore's webpage:

What it is:
An age-defying makeup setting spray that hydrates and prolongs flawless coverage.

What it's used for:
Skindinavia 10 Years Younger Makeup Finish is a finishing spray that camouflages imperfections on mature skin without settling into lines and emphasizing wrinkles. A quick mist as a finishing touch sets your makeup application while hydrating skin and prolonging makeup coverage, giving you a natural, lineless glow. The hypoallergenic formula is safe for sensitive skin. 
 
Ingredients: Water, SD Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoat, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Fragrance.
 
My Opinion:
 
I've previously tried Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finish spray and really like it, but since my skin is less oily during the winter I've decided to switch into something a bit more hydrating.
 
Honestly, I didn't really like the 10 years younger, because it only took away the powdery look, I didn't felt particularly hydrated and it didn't make my makeup last longer.
 
I think Evian mineral water would work in exactly the same way and it's alot cheaper, no wonder this is no longer available at the skindinavia's webpage.

No comments:

Post a Comment