Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Caudalie Beauty Elixir







Price: HK$150.00
Contents: 30ml / 1 fl oz
Local of Purchase: Sasa

According to Caudalie's webpage:
 
Smoothing, glowing complexion
Grape, Orange blossom, Rose, Balm mint, Rosemary
 
Inspired by Queen Isabelle of Hungary’s elixir of youth, this treatment smooths away fine lines, tightens pores and gives the complexion an instant boost of radiance. Beloved by beauty addicts, celebrities and make-up artists alike.

Shake before use. Avoid the eyes. Spray onto the face before your moisturizer and at any time of the day, to refresh the skin and set make-up.
 
INGREDIENTS : AQUA (WATER), ALCOHOL*, CITRUS AURANTIUMAMARA (BITTER ORANGE) FLOWER WATER*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE),ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) LEAF OIL*, POTASSIUMALUM, GLYCERIN*, MENTHA PIPERITA (PEPPERMINT) OIL*, COMMIPHORAMYRRHA EXTRACT*, STYRAX BENZOIN RESIN EXTRACT*, MELISSAOFFICINALIS (BALM MINT) LEAF OIL*, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWEROIL*, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT*, CITRAL*,CITRONELLOL*, FARNESOL*, GERANIOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*.* Plant origin
 
My Opinion:
 
I'd remember trying this in a store several years ago and not liking the scent, but after watching so many raves about this product on youtube, I've decided to give it another go.
 
First of all, I'm still not a huge fan of the scent, but whenever I spray this on my face I really do relax, the scent is very soothing, and unlike other facial sprays I really did feel the hydration on my skin, I think that's because of the essential oils in it. That yellow layer on top of the bottle is actually essential oil and you are suppose to shake it up before you use it.
 
I've only got a small bottle because I was unsure whether I'll like it, and this was actually quite expensive, but after trying it out, I'm definetly going back for the big one.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment