Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Oilatum Hypoallergenic Wash





Price: HK$168.00
Contents: 500ml
Local of Purchase: Mannings

According to the package:
  • for dry, sensitive skin
  • relieves itchy, irritated and sensitive skin conditions
  • reinforces the skin barrier protection
  • suitable for daily cleansing for all seasons
  • suitable for all ages including babies
Directions for use: wet your skin with warm water, apply oilatum hypoalergenic wash and massage into lather. Rinse lightly and pat dry with a towel.
 
Caution: The shower area or bath tub might be slippery after using the product. Observe the risk of slipping.

Active Ingredients:  Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, Hydrolyzed wheat protein, Jojoba Oil
Contain no perfume or colouring agent

ph5.5

My Opinion:

I got the Oilatum Emollient last year and it was left on my shower for nearly a year untouched, it went to the bin, because nobody in my family would use it.

I must have been really brave to get the hypoallergenic wash this year, but I was really glad that I did. Contrary to the Oilatum Emollient, the Hypoallergnic Wash lathers really well, and my skin felt super moist  after shower (without any stickiness), I didn't even have to apply a body moisturizer afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment