Search This Blog

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Mise en scene Sleek and Smooth Damage Care Treatment



Contents: 200ml
Price: HK$40.00
Local of Purchase: Moms & Moms
 
Ingredients: Argan Oil, Protein and Rose Water (there are obviously other ingredients, but everything is in Korean and I can't read... )
 
Mise en scene is a brand from Amore Pacific, I went to their official webpage and found this product, but unfortunately everything was in Korean, so if you do understand go check it out.
 
Anyway, I got this product because they have open a new Korean store in my neighborhood and they carry all sorts of Korean brands that I've never heard before, I was really excited to check them out and have picked up a few stuffs to try out.
 
Back to this Hair Treatment, this product left my hair super smooth, frizz free and soft, it made styling so much faster and easier. I'll definetly try out other products from this brand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment